Writing press releases is a lot different from writing article, blog or web content. The difference lies in style and format of writing. Press Releases can be written from two perspectives. One is on behalf of the company, as its representative, breaking some news or making some announcement to the public or press reporters. The other perspective of writing news release is from the viewpoint of the press reporters.
How to write a Press Release?
1. Press release shall be written in nature of breaking some news or announcing something. It shall not look as an informative article.
2. It features complete contact details of the company at the end for which the press release is written.
3. It shall be written for some word limit, normally more than 450 words.
4. Keyword density shall not be more than 1 percent.
5. Two links in resource box are sufficient.
Why write a press release?
1. News Release is a powerful method of developing inlinks.
2. It is given a greater weight by search engines than articles and, hence, these are good for improving ranks as well.
3. The people who are tracking the company activities always want it to know what is the latest news from the company. So, press release is a good way of keeping them updated on regular basis. People might not subscribe to newsletters, in which case these releases are good ways of informing about the latest updates.
SEOSMOPPC provides expert press release writing services and the same are used by clients world-over to spread the word about the latest developments happening in the company.